We thank Jared Busch from Bundy and Associates for writing this guide.
Note: All screenshots from FreePBX 15, current as of November 11, 2020. Your specific screens may vary.
To enable your system to make international calls, you will need a third trunk. This time duplicate the outbound trunk.
- Click the edit icon to the right of the Skyetel_Outbound_NA trunk.
- Click the Duplicate at the bottom of the screen.
- Now you can click on the edit icon of the duplicated trunk, currently named Skyetel_Outbound_NA_copy_3.
- On the General tab, change the Trunk Name to Skyetel_Outbound_International.
- Switch to the PJSIP Settings -> General sub tab and change the SIP Server to hc.skyetel.com
- Click on the Submit button.
- Click on the Apply Config button.
- You will see your trunk listed in the list and show as Enabled.